A lot of the trouble I cause myself could be avoided most of the time if I didn't have such weird ticks. I spent last night debating with my friends why I love Twix but don't like Kit-Kats. I was about to get heated too. There is a huge difference between those sad little wafers (and no, I won't be won over with the "crispy" description) and the amazing cookie crunch of Twix. George Constanza gets me, yet I never ever want to have to compare myself to him again, fictional though he is.
This morning, oh, 3 minutes ago, I was sitting here at my desk trying to drink coffee, eat a banana, and not freak out since I just realized I never bought the books for this class I have today. Another weird quirk I have is with bananas. I will eat them way before they're ripe because I absolutely can't handle the brown spots. Well, I found a brown spot.
'No big deal,' I told myself. 'Just eat around it.'
As I tried to eat around the diseased area (about .5cm by 1 cm) I dropped the banana on my pants and out of fright- - because you know how terribly bananas stain!!-- I jerked back and rolled over my toes with my desk chair.
And now I'm going to be late (and unprepared, like I found out) to class.
No comments:
Post a Comment