
Wow. I really cannot believe I've jumped onto the blogging bandwagon...a few years late. The purpose of this first post is simple, mostly because I only have about 10 minutes to do this. You'll learn this is very typical of me- starting something so I don't have time to finish it completely. Though I'm quite conscious (and admitting of it at this moment) I believe I do this subconsciously from 4 up to 1765 times a day.
So who am I?
I'm what my parents like to call a twenty-something. That basically means I'm on the verge of becoming a real person after college, but in the meantime I have the privilege of doing what I want, for the most part, with no fear of any serious repercussions because I know my Dad has still has my back. (Thanks, Daddio!) That being said, don't go thinking I'm spoiled. If I've learned one thing in life it's that people have a tendency to jump so quickly to the WRONG conclusions. I work my butt off when it's necessary, and I'm currently paying my monthly bills on my very meager stipend from my job this summer. (All those independent women throw your hands up at me!)
*warning no.1: I'm extremely random and will tend to make even more random references that very few other people will understand. I make no apologies for this because, well, it's my blog and no one's making you read this.
I think I'll end my intro right there. I feel like it's appropriately abrupt, but in case anyone ever does end up reading this, and trust me I have ZERO expectations, I know that people are intimidated by lots of words and no pictures. Therefore, I will split up what I intended my first post and conclude part one with a picture of my favorite animal which is actually pictured above (Yes, this is relevant. As soon as you stop questioning my logic, you'll begin to understand.).
No comments:
Post a Comment